Neo

Geostorm | 10.20.2017 | Dean Devlin directs. Gerard Butler, Andy Garcia. The world ends in IMAX 3D. New even more ridiculous and more awesome trailer on page 25

1 hour ago, Cmasterclay said:

I could seriously name 100 other white guy actors in that age range more interesting and probably more profitable than Gerard Butler, so I don't think it's a race thing and much more a "Stupid box office executives seemingly have forgotten that 300 came out literally 10 years ago" thing. I mean I guess the first White House Down was a hit too but I'd take Aaron Taylor Johnson in Godzilla over watching this dude at this point. I guess I wasn't even that impressed by his Gods of Egypt ham because Jeremy Irons in Dungeons and Dragons is still spoiling me 17 years later!! 

Also, I had no idea that this was a documentary! Good to know. 

Actually Gerard Butler has had a few money makers after 300. Both Olympus and London Has Fallen, Law Abiding Citizen, PS I Love You, and The Ugly Truth all made money 

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Gerard Butler, Sam Worthington, Jai Courtney, and Clive Owen is the Mount Rushmore of boring ass dudes you get when everyone else declines. At least Owen had some good movies early. Let me irrationally hate on these bland dudes in peace!

You forgot to add Joel Kinnaman, Eric Bana, Michael Fassbender, Tom Hiddleston, Joel Edgerton, Chris Pratt, Garrett Hedlund, Nicholas Hoult, Miles Teller and MANY MANY more.....wow the market is pretty oversaturated with white basic men, isn't it? :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, davincicode1 said:

You forgot to add Joel Kinnaman, Eric Bana, Michael Fassbender, Tom Hiddleston, Joel Edgerton, Chris Pratt, Garrett Hedlund, Nicholas Hoult, Miles Teller and MANY MANY more.....wow the market is pretty oversaturated with white basic men, isn't it? :lol:

Michael Fassbender

basic

nCn6gSN.png

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

:apocalypse: 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

Basic? No. Great actors.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

“Michael Fassbender just makes you feel bad to have normal-sized genitalia.” -Producer Michael De Luca

Moderation: we are not going down either of these roads in this thread.

• Like 6