Sims

65th Directors Guild Awards (SHOCKING UPSET!)

I think Sasha would make a great movie critic (can't say the same about Wells!) but this Oscar thing won't work anymore if she gets too emotionally invested to her horse in the race. If you want calm, reasonable Oscar pundits, look no further than Anne Thompson and Kris Tapley.

I did notice Tom oneill getting on sasha case for continuing to compare Argo to Apollo 13...but oneill correctly states that BH was the first few movies sending out screeners

Lincoln is a well made film but it is quite boring imo. The first time I saw it I really didn't understand what was going on...too mnay estoeric references and the dialogue is really tough to pick up on.Then the second time I saw it I understood it more. It still imo isn't one of the five best films of the year but because it is about Lincoln and it has SS and DDL, it is impossible not to be a contender.

• Like 1