Smallville944

Who's doing actuals?

Which means that unless Impact agrees to it, you can't use them in your film. You'll have to write the plot without them. Just like how the Avengers didn't have Spider-man in it.

Or how Justice League won't have Superman OR Batman in it.

I'll be willing to do year 8 or 9. I feel by that point I should have more of a feel for the game

Year 5 - ElectricYear 6 - UekacreatorYear 7- SpaghettiYear 8- riczhangYear 9- The Dark AlfredYear 10- 4815162342Year 11- ImpactYear 12- Andrew the AlienYear 13- ChDYear 14- BlankmentsYear 15- etr906

Well it is better then when we had 1 year in 1 month-the first few CAYOM years took forever though.

It would be optimal to have 1 year in a month-and-a-half to two-month interval, instead of twice that. It would keep a faster pace for the game, would allow more franchises to be started (and finished), and would be more engaging for the players than this slow crawl we fall into so often.

New update:

The current roster:Year 7- SpaghettiYear 8- riczhangYear 9- The Dark AlfredYear 10- 4815162342Year 11- ImpactYear 12- HiccupYear 13- ChDYear 14- BlankmentsYear 15- AlphaYear 16- Killimano3

Edited by 4815162342