RichWS

Friday Numbers

21 & Over really went lower than I ever expected it to... Hopefully it'll increase on Saturday or stay flat, instead of dropping... If it drops, it should be lucky to hit $7M

Out as usually, quck note and rough, might be able to update later

Friday looking like

JGS 7-7.5, LE2/210 3m,IT 2.9,Sn 2.2,SH 2m,SLP 1.5,GDDH/DS 1.2,EFPE 1m

:rofl:

Jack is performing acoording tio expectations, it should have a decent saturday jump, but will end up sub 100m for sure. I have never seen more than 80m in this film anyway. WB just won the Oscar and Argo was doing some decent business, they have a strong summer line-up. Actually they have the strongest line-up by far.

Jack is performing acoording tio expectations, it should have a decent saturday jump, but will end up sub 100m for sure. I have never seen more than 80m in this film anyway. WB just won the Oscar and Argo was doing some decent business, they have a strong summer line-up. Actually they have the strongest line-up by far.

According to who's expectations? You really think they spent 250-300 million on this and expected it to open to 20 mill? Not a chance.

According to who's expectations? You really think they spent 250-300 million on this and expected it to open to 20 mill? Not a chance.

Recent expectations. In the last week everyone was expecting it to open with 25M or so.

Obviously when they greenlighted it and gave it a Summer release date they were expecting 150M+ DOM total.

Recent expectations. In the last week everyone was expecting it to open with 25M or so.

Obviously when they greenlighted it and gave it a Summer release date they were expecting 150M+ DOM total.

Not really.