RichWS

Friday Numbers

I can't wait for Goldilocks and the Three Bears where spunky Goldilocks is being hunted by three blood-thirsty bears and she has to go all survivalist-Rambo shit on them in a dark, brooding forest.

Please be a real film.

Jack does look a lot better then the other recent fairy tale fair...which tells you nothing. And it should do better domestic then all of those minus Snow White.

I can't wait for Goldilocks and the Three Bears where spunky Goldilocks is being hunted by three blood-thirsty bears and she has to go all survivalist-Rambo shit on them in a dark, brooding forest.

You know what, that's not that bad of an idea, lol.  Impact your right, there technically aren't anymore "Original" stories to be told but trying to make these fairytales "Dark" and more "Violent" isn't the answer to me.  

Well it can't be as bad as some of the famly films they had in the 70s...there were some really messed up ones (and in the early 80s)

I am still surprised though by the number of possitive things I'm reading for it, it might actually be fun.

I know it's not Nikki but it's something.

Warner Bros.’ 3D adventure pic, directed by Bryan Singer, is on track for a skimpy $22 million this weekend, according to Friday afternoon estimates. That’s well above the second place film, Relativity’s “21 and Over,” which should earn nearly $9 million for the frame, but a major disappointment for such a costly feature.

“When you spend that kind of money on a picture like that, and you open in March and can’t do 30 million bucks, you’ve got a problem,” one rival exec said.

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/box-office-jack-the-giant-slayer-climbs-toward-soft-22-mil-1200002055/

So if the movie prior was the Last Exorcism is this one the Last Last Exorcism. I can't wait for the Last no we really mean it Last Last Exorcism

The Last Final Chapter of the Last Exocrim 3D: The Priest's Final Journey to Hell (2015).

Really as far as Fairy Tale reimaginings only JackTGS is a recent smear.

SWatH along with H&G both did well WW and respectable DOM.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some other take on Little Red Riding Hood w/Werewolves, something.

But once you look at budget and marketing they practically beak even at the box office.

They're no where as profitable as the A-list and B-list superhero movies.

After reading Baumers post, I couldn't be happier that this mess has tanked! Woohoo. Hopefully WB learn their lesson and start green lighting Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street sequels. I.E films that make a profit.