Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

By far, this woman says everything the best about all this "outrage":

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/all-hopefully-of-the-bad-arguments-about-rape-on-game-of-thrones-debunked/

She also had the best tweet that I read which perfectly summed up the infantile rage. I don't know how to post Ms. Marcotte's tweet so I'll just paste the text: 

We do love our fairy tales about princesses in towers, until we’re reminded of what actually happens to princesses in towers.

• Like 3

So.

Ser Friendzone mowing through pit fighters like he's a Terminator. And they've definitely shortened up the circumstances of their reunion and Tyrion's introduction.

Sam and Gilly finally get serious, and it's infinitely more bearable than the monstrosity of a scene GRRM wrote

Poor Master Aemon, I am very glad they kept his dream line in

Nice to know Stannis will draw the line at his own child, but I gotta bad bad bad feeling about all this

Also nice to see Brienne show up for 5 seconds and do nothing but stare.

Sansa you gotta do better than that to break Theon's brainwashing. There's a certain scene in the book that they absolutely need to keep in for him, it's probably one of the best written scenes in the entire novel series so far.

So that's how they have Cersei's plans collapse. Not unexpected, though very simplified and a little disappointing since it's via Littlefinger finger-pointing rather than Cersei's scheme backfiring spectacularly and her downfall caused by her own mounting paranoia and vile.

And, as always, Littlefinger goes about giving zero fucks about who he backstabs.

Edited by Numbers of Westeros
  • Like 1

This episode was EPIC!!!!

Sam and Gilly and FUCKING GHOST!!!, Angry Tommen (In a very Joffrey style) Tyrion and Daenerys, Cersei in Jail... WHAT IS NOT TO LOVE ABOUT THIS EPISODE????

Edited by Boxx93
  • Like 1

I do find it rather odd for non book readers how a religious order is more powerful then the king lol. 

It seems without Tywin Lannister figure around Kings Landing is a mess.

Real life monarchs like the Tudors were just puppets for the religious orders like the Church. It's not a very odd thing at all. 

As for Tywin, if it hadn't been Tyrion, I'm pretty sure Baelish would have orchestrated his assassination sooner rather than later. That man is a BEAST.

Edited by Spidey Freak

So that's how they have Cersei's plans collapse. Not unexpected, though very simplified and a little disappointing since it's via Littlefinger finger-pointing rather than Cersei's scheme backfiring spectacularly and her downfall caused by her own mounting paranoia and vile.

And, as always, Littlefinger goes about giving zero fucks about who he backstabs.

I'm intrigued they involved LF with Cersei's downfall.

So Numbers,

think the House Reyne possibility seems stronger now? I'm trying to keep my excitement in check.

:D