Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

I loved this episode!!!!

Finaly Tyrion is back, I hope they have an eposide 11-12 just with him talking to danny. 

And man those with  walkers and Jon Snows storyline are so good, one of the best episodes in GoT way beter than everything season 4 gave us.

I doubt anyone will complain about the white walkers again, they were just terrifying! 

556bc21c378caf0d670e4d8c_come-at-me-crow

In the end, WW win.  Thats how it should conclude that series finale.

Edited by Klingo
  • Like 1

I found the attack on the wall last season a let down, I realy didn't like big battle scenes in GoT, that was uptill now, this episode was great, the action was so good and the first huge battle i realy injoyed.

I wouldn't even really consider it a battle, more like a massacre. After the attack on the wall, you felt like the Night's Watch had a chance to hold them off. After last night, you could see the look on Jon's face that the end might be coming for everyone.

• Like 2

A totally meaningless name change pissed you off? Maybe they didn't want another Cat on the show. Either way, it matters not.

Those are the kinds of things we book readers need to let go. And the gripes that make us annoying to everyone else.

• Like 1

How many wildlings survived that attack in the books?

No attack in the books. Jon sends one of the Nights Watch leaders up there with boats in the second half of book 5 and after a while gets this wonderfully ominous message:

"

At hardhome with six ships. Wild seas. Blackbird lost with all hands, two Lyseni ships driven aground on Skane, Talon taking water. Very bad here. Wildlings eating their own dead. Dead things in the woods. Braavosi captains will only take women, children on their ships. Witch women call us slavers. Attempt to take Storm Crow defeated, six crew dead, many wildlings. Eight ravens left. Dead things in the water. Send help by land, seas wracked by storms."

Jon then organizes a larger overland expedition to be sent, led by Tormund.

Edited by Numbers of Westeros
  • Like 1