DAR

Modern Family

Thought Manny & Lake going down the street at 5 mph trying to impress the lemonade stand teenager and then backing up because they don't know how to U-turn was hilarious! Their joyride was the highlight for me.I liked that Cam was asking Claire about the lid when she came in after he broke his back getting it. Also liked him faking the injury in the first place to find one of his possessions.Liked the Haley/Phil storyline. Great acting by Sarah Hyland.

It's not had a chance yet really. It's shown on Sky 1, which is the flagship channel of our Satelite subscription service. It's not been on any of the free channels yet. 3 season in and it's not in yet, so I doubt it'll ever be free to air here. In fact, the only major US shows on free to air atm are New Girl, Big Bang Theory and How I met your mother as far as I remember.

Satan's Trifecta :lol:And I loved Luke's call back to Lost wtih "see you on the other side brother". The genius of that character is that's how an 11 year old boy acts.

Edited by DAR