Ariadne

Top 10 Shows

Sorry I can't just keep it to one era:Currently on the air:1. Breaking Bad2. Justified3. Parks and Rec4. Modern Family5. Sons of AnarchyAll time favorites1. Friday Night Lights2. Seinfeld3. The Sopranos4. 245. Batman the Animated SeriesGrowing up1. The Muppet Show2. The Cosby Show3. Family Ties4. The A-Team5. The Incredible HulkGolden age of tv1. The Twilight Zone2. Batman3. Walt Disney Presents4. Lost in Space5. Leave it to Beaver

Edited by DAR

• Community Manager

Top 5 On the Air

1) The Vampire Diaries

2) Parks and Recreation

3) Fringe

4) The Big Bang Theory

5) Parenthood

Top 5 New Shows

1. New Girl

2. Suburgatory

3. Revenge tied with Homeland

4. Grimm

5. Once Upon a Time

Top 5 Ended Shows

1) Arrested Development

2) Jericho

3) Soap

4) Malcolm in the Middle

5) 24

Top 5 Shows of All Time

1) Arrested Development

2) The Vampire Diaries

3) Parks and Recreation

4) Fringe

5) Jericho

Shows All Time:1) Arrested Development2) Freaks and Geeks3) Jericho4) Clone High5) tie between Scrubs and 3rd Rock from the SunCurrent Shows on the air:1) Community2) Parks and Recreation3) The Middle4) Modern Family5) 30 RockI expect though Community when it does go off the air to move into the top 5 to #2 knocking out the tie for 5th.

Edited by MovieGuyKyle16

I've decided to leave miniseries out of the equation, so here it is:1. Seinfeld2. The Wire3. The West Wing4. Arrested Development5. Lost6. South Park7. Battlestar Galactica8. M*A*S*H*9. Firefly (Only being 1 season pushes it down)10. ColumboGame of Thrones had a great 1st season but since it's ongoing it's far too soon to give it ranking. If it nails adapting the 3rd book then it'll leap into my Top 5 no-brainer. Same with The Walking Dead, need for it to finish Season 2 before I can get a good handle on it.

Edited by 4815162342