CAYOM Year 7 Discussion

For my internet thriller I acutally had a dream about last night and it seems like a good plan. Where the man thinks he is diffrent people when he is online, he actually has this mental problem. I have been thinking of doing multiple actors or something. (I wont have any of his people he thinks he is be under 18 for obvious reasons)

This is the cast I've come up with. There are multiple actors for each part since I want to make sure I'm not running out of options if some are used. Please tell me which of them are used: 

Ethan Mars (Main character; a loving father who wants to save his son more than anything): Jake Gyllenhaal, Tobey Maguire, Eric Bana,

Scott Shelby (A recently retired Police Lieutenant who becomes a Private Investigator): Tom Hanks, Russell Crowe, John Goodman,

Norman Jayden (FBI Agent): Colin Hanks, Chris Pine, James McAvoy

Madison Paige (A journalist set on helping Ethan): Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley

Lauren Winter (A mother who lost her son to the Origami Killer and wants to help Shelby): Jena Malone, Rooney Mara

Carter Blake (A god damned police officer): Mark Wahlberg, Ray Liotta,

Suggestions are welcome, too.

Edited by ChFloppit

Right... I just noticed that they ARE making a Heavy Rain movie for 2014... Erm, does that mean I'm not allowed to do it anymore? 

I just took a look and there's no cast or crew, just a rumor so nothing impeding you.

Mars- Bana

Shelby- Not quite sold on any of the 3. Goodman's the most fitting option of them.

Jayden- None of the 3.

Madison- Portman can work

Lauren- Don't know

Carter- Liotta

Hiccup you should cast someone fo the female lead in Redeeming Love. If this ends up a weak year for Actress she may have a shot at a nomination (if the film is the same as I remember it from old CAYOM).

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

Mars- Bana

Shelby- Not quite sold on any of the 3. Goodman's the most fitting option of them.

Jayden- None of the 3.

Lauren- Don't know

Carter- Liotta

Hiccup you should cast someone fo the female lead in Redeeming Love. If this ends up a weak year for Actress she may have a shot at a nomination (if the film is the same as I remember it from old CAYOM).

Oh I completely forgot about adding a cast. Oops. Yeah it is the classic film that Impact loved. 25M opening weekend and a finish with 185M!!! Probably not going to happen but it should make some money. 

Mars- Bana

Jayden- None of the 3.

Lauren- Don't know

Carter- Liotta

Right... Lauren's going to go to Malone.

I'll keep looking for Madison, Jayden and maybe Shelby. Thanks

This week I still have school but then I have two weeks off... Expect a busy schedule from me for year 8.

Currently working on a Romantic Drama that is based on off the episode (and by that I mean the main idea) from How I met your Mother when Ted first met Victoria (at that wedding), and a Drama based on the last season of House M.D (and by that, again, the idea). The second movie will be centered around the main character, who will be diagnosed with terminal cancer and has only a few months to live. His friend decides to spend the last few months together with him.

This week I still have school but then I have two weeks off... Expect a busy schedule from me for year 8.

Currently working on a Romantic Drama that is based on off the episode (and by that I mean the main idea) from How I met your Mother when Ted first met Victoria (at that wedding), and a Drama based on the last season of House M.D (and by that, again, the idea). The second movie will be centered around the main character, who will be diagnosed with terminal cancer and has only a few months to live. His friend decides to spend the last few months together with him.

Posted Image

Already in my Top 3 for year 8

• Like 1