CAYOM Year 7 Discussion

You didn't miss much. :lol:

The escalation was fun to watch though. :lol: I imagine it'll continue on for a while, that or other arguments over release dates will spring up. There's a lot of potential conflict on that schedule right now. ;)

Oh, that's interesting. 

I am not going to lie I got the idea from Mel Gibison but he went all crazy that film will never be made. Last year I did research On the vikings so must of the research is all done for the film. 

The escalation was fun to watch though. :lol: I imagine it'll continue on for a while, that or other arguments over release dates will spring up. There's a lot of potential conflict on that schedule right now. ;)

I was trying to stop the escalation; thought Alpha was over-reacting to be honest. ;) No offense, my good Greek letter. :P

Alfred Beyond The Pines, on 25 Mar 2013 - 23:19, said:The next CAYOM documentary winner is up Also my Memorial Day musical. I do have high hopes for South Pacific box office-wise and for Tamika Radix to get best supporting actress nod.Why haven't you posted Curious yet? I'm excited to read it.

The next CAYOM documentary winner is up ;) Also my Memorial Day musical. I do have high hopes for South Pacific box office-wise and for Tamika Radix to get best supporting actress nod.

Alfred I think you have to recast the female lead. The US Military in all respects was segregated during World War 2 so the odds of there being a black nurse (who's an officer no less) on a South Pacific island who has frequent interactions with white enlisted and officers is very, very unlikely.

Well, I'm planning on moving Amulet to August 4.

Alfred I think you have to recast the female lead. The US Military in all respects was segregated during World War 2 so the odds of there being a black nurse (who's an officer no less) on a South Pacific island who has frequent interactions with white enlisted and officers is very, very unlikely.

Even nurses? Okay, will replace her with the charming Amy Adams. Thanks. Moreso she's proven to be a good singer. :)

Edited by Alfred Beyond The Pines