A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

5 hours ago, dudalb said:

The Star Wars franchise is the mother of all space franchises. Opening a space movie against a Star Wars movie is like opening a spy movie against a James Bond movie. Even if it's well done, the  other movie is certain to lose.

This isn't a big action movie targeting quite the same demo.  It does need to review well given what it is, but it can succeed there.  Lose is kind of the wrong word...of course it's gonna make less than Star Wars, doesn't mean it can't do well though.  

4 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

*YAWN*

wake the Shay up when this thread stops featuring bears and materializes some sort of footage (be it just 2 seconds of a preview of a teaser of a trailer)

you people have no life...

Yeah.

Because who was it who posted the bears?

Look, I am generally a pretty decent human being. UNLIKE Sony - if i had the trailer, I would give it to you, straight away!!

But all I had were these four pics of Jennifer Lawrence (which, even more disappointingly, turned out to be bear pics). :/

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 7

The sample is from his Finding Nemo soundtrack.

Or there are others:

Edited by trifle
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, That One Guy Has Malaria said:

Idk if this was posted but I found this gifset today omg.

It was posted and that is why the thread title says not to post bootlegged material until recently the thread title said not to post bootlegged material. (I hadn't realized that had been deleted.) It is from a Sony sizzle reel that leaked in China earlier this year.

But yeah, it's a reason to look forward to the movie.

Edited by trifle

1 hour ago, trifle said:

It was posted and that is why the thread title says not to post bootlegged material until recently the thread title said not to post bootlegged material. (I hadn't realized that had been deleted.) It is from a Sony sizzle reel that leaked in China earlier this year.

But yeah, it's a reason to look forward to the movie.

It is still against forum rules to post bootlegged materials, regardless of whether it is mentioned in the thread title. So that gif should be removed.

The notice is put in thread titles when people do post bootleg material and have to be warned not to do it, and after long enough the notice is taken out.

Edited by 4815162342

I'm absolutely NOT getting excited until we get something official, this time.  Besides even if it is the Passengers Trailer it doesn't mean it will be out this week. But for what it is worth there is another rumor:

Edited by trifle

34 minutes ago, trifle said:

I'm absolutely NOT getting excited until we get something official, this time.  Besides even if it is the Passengers Trailer it doesn't mean it will be out this week. But for what it is worth there is another rumor:

Could be 2nd trailer for Space Between Us.  They are coming in December.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Klingo said:

Could be 2nd trailer for Space Between Us.  They are coming in December.

Encoded? With a code name? Why would that be a secret?

I'm tentatively believing it is the Passengers trailer, but apparently it came with a note to wait for further directions, so who knows when it is going to be released.  Maybe today (people hope so but I don't think so at this point) and maybe it is just being set up to go out with Mag 7.  (I suspect that is true, although I wish they wouldn't wait.)

27 minutes ago, trifle said:

Encoded? With a code name? Why would that be a secret?

I'm tentatively believing it is the Passengers trailer, but apparently it came with a note to wait for further directions, so who knows when it is going to be released.  Maybe today (people hope so but I don't think so at this point) and maybe it is just being set up to go out with Mag 7.  (I suspect that is true, although I wish they wouldn't wait.)

Why would the Passengers Trailer be encoded either?