A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

6 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

That's a clip from what I presume is the final cut of the film though, and it doesn't sound like the music from the trailer either. Hopefully the actual music in the rest of the film is better though, cause if that clip is anything to go by, it doesn't sound so great.

I actually think it is a clip from the footage shown at CinemaCon because this scene was described there - but with unfinished effects.  I think they just finalized the effects, added some music and put it out.  It could be part of the score, but he worked fast if that is the case.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, trifle said:

I actually think it is a clip from the footage shown at CinemaCon because this scene was described there - but with unfinished effects.  I think they just finalized the effects, added some music and put it out.  It could be part of the score, but he worked fast if that is the case.

Ah okay, that makes sense.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

Nah, i saw that pic on a mug.

Reveal hidden contents

a similar one, but now I was wondering if it was a spoiler.

I love that they have started promotion but I don't want to watch any more behind the scenes videos.  I want to be impressed when I see it, then find out how it is done later.

In other news, I hear some people are seeing the Passengers trailer before Fantastic Beasts.  I hope that is a general development!  It will get a lot of eyes.

Edited by trifle

3 hours ago, Fancyarcher said:

That's a clip from what I presume is the final cut of the film though, and it doesn't sound like the music from the trailer either. Hopefully the actual music in the rest of the film is better though, cause if that clip is anything to go by, it doesn't sound so great.

I doubt it's how it actually is in the film. A lot of "clips" released nowadays are edited down or have music replaced, which was DEFINITELY the case with the Ellen clip, and most likely here too. Sounds definitely like some library trailer music. This trend of trailerizing clips annoys me.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, antovolk said:

I doubt it's how it actually is in the film. A lot of "clips" released nowadays are edited down or have music replaced, which was DEFINITELY the case with the Ellen clip, and most likely here too. Sounds definitely like some library trailer music. This trend of trailerizing clips annoys me.

Yeah, now I think that about that. It makes the sense. The music in that scene was probably library music has. I'm just gonna start getting annoyed if they start releasing clips from other films with incomplete music.

17 minutes ago, Blankments said:

I've got the trailer so much since Mag 7; really wish they had put a new one out with Fantastic Beasts

I wish they had put on better music then put out the Aurora swimming footage with Fantastic Beasts..... Or maybe I don't since it doesn't let you know what the story is about.

More promotion:

• Like 1

On 11/17/2016 at 3:43 PM, Black Hawk said:

Visually really cool, and the concept is neat. But this music made everything laughably cheesy.

I do hope it's the actuall music they used in the movie, because I don't like neither Pratt or JLaw and hope this movie bombs artistically and financially :lol:

42 minutes ago, Charism said:

Visually really cool, and the concept is neat. But this music made everything laughably cheesy.

I do hope it's the actuall music they used in the movie, because I don't like neither Pratt or JLaw and hope this movie bombs artistically and financially :lol:

Petty.

• Like 3