A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

1 hour ago, m3racer123 said:

There is seriously nothing better to do in this thread than posting mismatched movie posters, that's how dead it is :sadben:

We have nothing to discuss yet (and I do mean NOTHING) and yet this thread keeps getting bumped. At least I guess it means the interest is there.

If only Sony wouldn't be squandering it.

4 hours ago, Goffe said:

I don't think that's the demo Passengers is going for, though.

I do. I think it is going for sci fi and romance and action fans.  But they should give us at least more stills.  TrailerTrack says the trailer is not coming out this week either.  Likely Mag 7 will have it.

4 minutes ago, antovolk said:

Think this means trailer this week. At least that's usually the case with original properties like this and Sony. Not tomorrow though because Underworld...

Not this week according to trailer track, probably next week with Mag 7.

15 minutes ago, JennaJ said:

CrsRHLvWEAAJ_nB.jpg

Took Sony long enough, but better late than never.

PS - even in higher quality I don't get why they switched Jennifer's image. Previous one was just better and more expressive.

I know it looked like she actually just woke up after a long sleep. But beggars can't be choosers. 

• Like 1

Just now, JennaJ said:

CrsRHLvWEAAJ_nB.jpg

Took Sony long enough, but better late than never.

PS - even in higher quality I don't get why they switched Jennifer's image. Previous one was just better and more expressive.

Haven't read the script or anything, but they sure made her eyes very different.

• Like 1

Some people are saying that Sony tends to release trailers very shortly after they release official posters. 

I hope that's the case here... I hope they didn't release it now just because that low-res image of it started getting attention and they were cuaght off-guard.

But what I'd really like is for someone to say that this movie is on schedule and the MOVA thing didn't fuck it up.

Edited by JennaJ
  • Like 1

Just now, JennaJ said:

Some people are saying that Sony tends to release trailers very shortly after they release official posters. 

I hope that's the case here... I hope they didn't release it now just because that low-res image of it started getting attention and they were cuaght off-guard.

But what I'd really like is for someone to say that this movie is on schedule and the MOVA thing didn't fuck it up.

Hopefully they retain the shots that involves motion capture, probably outer space or something.

1 hour ago, babz06 said:

Not this week according to trailer track, probably next week with Mag 7.

I'm TrailerTrack, and also it just means it wasn't sent out to cinemas this week. Doesn't mean they can't release it online this week.

1 hour ago, JennaJ said:

Well you do realise they wouldn't have sent it to cinemas (which is how the low res got out) if they weren't planning to release it now, no? :P

Edited by antovolk
  • Like 3