kayumanggi

DHD Saturday 11/19/11 TTS: BD l 42.0 M / HF ll 9.6 M

Totem if it was predictable, why did you predict under 25m midnights? And even after the 30m midnight estimates you still underestimate everything about it.

Did I predict under 25m mids? Can't remember. If I did then yeh I'll take it on the chin, but whatever my OW will be closer than most.My final prediction was 135m OW/270m total. What do you mean after the 30m mids I underestimated everything about it, projections from Nikki's estimates aren't underestimation on my part they are just that projections based on other films wit no personal bias included which if I did include than I would be grossly overestimating it because for some reason people still choose to ignore the fact I actually like the series and clump me in with the people who hate on Twilight.EDIT: I don't know were you get your shit from Tawasal but my final prediction was 26m Mid nights 66m OD and 135m OW, damn you are full of shit. Edited by Totem

Guest TheGrappler

why are people writing Happy Feet 2 off? It can still make 100M. It has the whole holiday season to do it. Narnia 3 I believe opened with the same amount and that made 100M and it only had the Christmas holidays and this has Thanksgiving and Christmas

I still can't believe how much of a dud the Narnia franchise turned to be. People stopped going to them FAST.

That's because only the first book was really widely known and the fact that none of the kids were likable.