Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

While I would prefer a $55-60m od (so my $155m ow is accurate), I think it's way too early to say it won't hit $60-65m+. I'll wait for the midnight eastern update.

Anyone remember why Kingdom of Heaven was the summer kickoff film in 2005? I know SW3 was a couple weekends later but holy shit that was an embarrassment with $19m the entire OW barely beating Paris Hilton's House of Wax

Of all the random shit that has been posted in the Iron Man threads over the last few days, I think this post takes the cake. Well done.

• Like 5

It is so much more fun when we go nuts :lol:

Remember last year, early TA number was also high 50's and low 60's. It wasn't until Rth said 80M, that the forums blew up. 

• Like 1

Anyone remember why Kingdom of Heaven was the summer kickoff film in 2005? I know SW3 was a couple weekends later but holy shit that was an embarrassment with $19m the entire OW barely beating Paris Hilton's House of Wax

Please, lets not talk about that disaster :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah, from the direcor of Gladiator comes R rated 180M budget Medieval epic that was in in the wake of LOTR starring the blandest leading boy wannabe alive that KoH target audience hated 100%. I see no reason why this would flop.

Remember last year, early TA number was also high 50's and low 60's. It wasn't until Rth said 80M, that the forums blew up. 

Rth is my only hope now.