Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

don't worry guys, i'm not going to try netflix anytime soon, as much as i want to!

my cousin (same who saved my iron man cheerleader life last night by accepting to pick me up once film was over) has netflix via her PS3 loves it and watched a bunch of shows , so i check out stuff by her from time to time ! someday for sure but not now not a pressing priority

don't worry guys, i'm not going to try netflix anytime soon, as much as i want to!

my cousin (same who saved my iron man cheerleader life last night by accepting to pick me up once film was over) has netflix via her PS3 loves it and watched a bunch of shows , so i check out stuff by her from time to time ! someday for sure but not now not a pressing priority

Posted Image

sorry, couldn't resist :P 

Netflix is pretty awesome btw though, great for older movies and like every tv show ever (or a shit ton of them).

Edited by FTF
  • Like 2

I almost forgot about Iron Man for a while there. 60m would be incredible, I'm just hoping for 55m or higher.

So about a 15% drop.

Are we talking about SAT?

Just looking at the theaters I'm familiar with, it wouldn't surprise me if it makes $60m today.

If it did 60M today, it would join TA as the only movie to have 2 60M days.  ^_^

Posted Image

sorry, couldn't resist :P

Netflix is pretty awesome btw though, great for older movies and like every tv show ever (or a shit ton of them).

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: you'd have to go back a few pages ,in the midst of smell debate!