Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

If it did 60M today, it would join TA as the only movie to have 2 60M days.  ^_^

TA was soooo close to having 2 days over 70M  ^_^

Sorry i dont mean to hijack this thread but holy cow is Avengers freakin amazing.

There's nothing to hijack really haha, we're all just waiting for Rth

No idea, nothing has been reported yet. How was your screening?

My screening was good! We got trailers for AE, TLR, Wolverine, Thor 2, TH3, F6, and ST2. I was hoping for MoS and WHD and I wished they replaced AE and TLR, but oh well. The audience was engaged. I completely understand why fans are mad,

the "Mandarin" was COMPLETELY neutered, but I didn't see anyone get upset and everyone thought he was hilarious. If Tony Stark wasn't a sarcastic character, then Kingsley would've stole the show.

. Many people stayed for the after credit, I didn't want too, but my uncle insisted. Though I could tell people liked the AC scene, I could tell

they were annoyed to sit through the credits to watch it, since it had no significance.

I didn't find anything particularly wrong, but I wasn't completely blown away. I'd give a 4/5, and I'll consider buying it on Blu-Ray, which I rarely do. My favorite scene was the plane sequence.

It was short and predictable, but I was still sweet and "edge-of-your-seat" worthy on the big screen.

People seemed to enjoy the movie, I didn't hear parents complain about the violence,

the two girls in bed together scene, or the pussy part.

People laughed hard at that. Overall good time and I think CF will have its work cut out to beat this.

Edited by jandrew
  • Like 1