Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

If I could make a separate thread for this I would, but it would look too much like me being allowed to do so because of my moderator title, so it'll have to stay in here.

TO ALL OF YOU WHO COULD SEE WHAT I COULD NOT, I BOW TO YOU.  AS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO SAID THE AVENGERS WOULD HAVE A HUGE EFFECT ON IM3 (MOST OF THE MEMBERS HERE), MY FRIENDS YOU BOW TO NO ONE.  

Posted Image

Congrats on being able to see what I was too myopic to.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 13

This is what's wrong.

Posted Image

Everything is wrong about that. MOS will be lucky to gross in it's entire run what IM3 will do in 2 weeks.

Even if IRON MAN lll cures cancer, that signature will remain gorgeous.

• Like 3

If I could make a separate thread for this I would, but it would look too much like me being allowed to do so because of my moderator title, so it'll have to stay in here.

TO ALL OF YOU WHO COULD SEE WHAT I COULD NOT, I BOW TO YOU.  AS FOR ALL OF YOU (MOST OF THE MEMBERS HERE), MY FRIENDS YOU BOW TO NO ONE.  

Posted Image

Love Aragorn`s crying little bitch face in the wake of IM3`s assured stomping of Shriekapoo!

Edited by fishnets

TO ALL OF YOU WHO COULD SEE WHAT I COULD NOT, I BOW TO YOU.  AS FOR ALL OF YOU (MOST OF THE MEMBERS HERE), MY FRIENDS YOU BOW TO NO ONE.  

Posted Image

nm

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1