Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

It bottomed out at 58 m, now it's creeping back up to the mid 60's.

BO.com isn't the one who reported $58m. They never went that low. Their previous updates were higher than their current $63-65m update. Gitesh reported $58m, but he also reported $64m in the exact same Tweet.

• Like 1

I really don't understand how anyone could think it would open on par to Avengers in NA.  I'll admit I was very wrong about it overseas, but here in NA we don't go apeshit over 3D, which is also helping out the international gross.

The main reason why is because of IM3's openings in Australia and the UK which were really close to The Avengers. 

The main reason why is because of IM3's openings in Australia and the UK which were really close to The Avengers. 

Fair enough, but the US is still a different market.  

BTW....this thread will hit 100 pgs by morning.  lol

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

Fair enough, but the US is still a different market.  

BTW....this thread will hit 100 mill by morning.  lol

This is so much fun :rofl:

So the only thing past 70 about this movie is the RT rating?Holy fuck.

:rofl:

So, I'm new to a weekend thread like this, how does it work? What do I have to do?  :D

Express your feelings. You`re among freinds. It`s OK to rage and rampage and vent and pretty much give Kingthmare`s Oscar-begging histrionics in A Dangerous Method run for their money.,

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 2