Alcide had to die early this season so there's enough time to resolve the Bill/Sookie/Eric triangle.I loved me some Hoyt's mom dying last night.

Yeah it was nice to finally see her go.  I still feel ripped off we didn't get to see the Tara death (assuming it actually happened of course)

I still call Bullshit on Tara being dead. They aren't that shit at writing.

There must be something planned for Tara's character. On the one hand we have Pam saying she felt Tara met the true death, on the other hand we have Tara's mother hearing Tara talk to her. Of course, whenever we don't actually see the actual death in a show it immediately becomes suspicious.

Only 7 episodes left...

I know it is silly to call out plot points in a show about vampires, werewolves, fairies, and so forth, but the Yakuza shooting up a Ted Cruz rally at the George W. Bush Presidential Library really stretched it.

OH MY!'Jess & Hoyt made me so emotional! :wub:  :wub:

at least these writers can please me this time!

Posted Image

I was more pleased about her wardrobe in the sex chamber  :P

But yeah, I get what you mean.  Although the Tara stuff is still just awful.  However, the episode overall was pretty good

• Like 1

This season you get the impression they forget about a plot line and decide to throw something in at the last minute.

2 eps to go and it's all over.

Yeah I kind of get that feeling too.  With only 2 episodes left, they really don't have time to do too much else :P

I was more pleased about her wardrobe in the sex chamber   :P

But yeah, I get what you mean.  Although the Tara stuff is still just awful.  However, the episode overall was pretty good

haha true

I read weird complaints on tumblr how they didnt get to see all the Violet's described torture  :wacko:

Tara's 'resolution was laughable :rolleyes: '

Haven't been digging these last few seasons.

Show started off as guilty pleasure vampire pulp and is now just typical vampire camp.

The only bright spot for me was Anna Camp going all psycho on the True Blood rep, killing her, and saying 'Thank you, Jesus'. That was total WTF awesomeness.

Haven't been digging these last few seasons.

Show started off as guilty pleasure vampire pulp and is now just typical vampire camp.

The only bright spot for me was Anna Camp going all psycho on the True Blood rep, killing her, and saying 'Thank you, Jesus'. That was total WTF awesomeness.

Yeah the show hasn't been good for a few seasons, but I have kept watching out of habit.  I don't mind it as much, but yeah its best days are behind.  There's only two episodes left so I will stick it out  :P