A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

2 hours ago, shayhiri said:

WOWZA!!

*cleans the keyboard and tries to speak in a normal voice*

The picture looks JUST like Prince of Persia. I am sold (and hopefully half a billion more people).

Stop it man. Let this movie suceed ay box office. And no Mad Max was not the smash it should have been because it had support of certain someone.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Shay is abrasive

Hehe, well, that is why people are glad when I like the same movie they like.

It's not my problem you, in the inexperience of youth, hated classics like Max4 and SW7, Ethan.

But don't lose hope. One day you will like a good, Shay-approved movie. And then the Shay won't feel so intimidating.

• Like 5

Exclusive: new look at Michael Fassbender in Assassin's Creed

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/exclusive-first-look-michael-fassbender-assassin-creed/

The new issue of Empire is proud to debut a pair of exclusive stills from the movie showing Fassbender’s two characters, 15th-century swordsman Aguilar and his modern-day ancestor Callum Lynch, in action.

Judging by those manacles and that burning pyre, Aguilar, the hero of Ubisoft’s stellar gaming franchise, looks like he’s just escaped a Macbethian fate here, possibly at the hands of the shadowy Knights Templars.

Meanwhile, his contemporary, Lynch (below), the equivalent of the game’s Desmond Miles, is a man forced to relive his ancestor’s exploits via a VR machine called the Animus. No, this isn’t an outtake from Hunger. The shorn and noticeably gaunter Lynch is incarcerated either as a criminal or a madman, presumably with the Templar’s corporate avatars exploiting his connection with the past for their own nefarious ends.

Assassins-Creed-1.jpg

Assassins-Creed-2.jpg

Edited by Black Hawk
  • Like 2

On 29.12.2015 г. at 0:53 PM, Elessar said:

Shay will hyperventilate...

Yes, it turns out I CAN'T control it. It's like a Pavlovian conditioning for me. I saw the first picture - and I was like, OMG, I'm literally dying from excitement here...

Few of the hundreds of girlfriends in my long and eventful resume have had that effect on me...

Edited by shayhiri