baumer

Monday #s IM3 11.26

• Founder / Operator

IM3 already skewed older than Avengers, which would indicate better odds of strong weekday holds.

But... it's only one day we're talking about here.

Edited by ShawnMR

As a true MARVEL Super fanboy, I'd have to disagree.. The AVENGERS is the definitive superhero movie that WB dreams of giving you and ends up boarding the Fail Boat as a result...

The definitive superhero movie is Catwoman Edited by Dexter of Suburbia
  • Like 4

It's hitting 400 no question. How much further it gets from there is a question.

Get with the program Gopher, it will do under IM2.

• Like 1

It will be even worse when MoS releases, as the comparison points will be TDKR and IM3 opening weekends which may make any opening less than 140M feel like a disappointment. Moderation is unknown around these parts  :lol:

tell me about it. If MOS opens to say 97 mill which would still be damn good..ppl will riot which should not be the case. And don't get me started on a possible 'horrid' RT score in the 70's.

Edited by sdeezy
  • Like 1

TA was a true comedy in the theater, but I popped it in the blu-ray last night and its no where near as funny watching by yourself. My stomach was hurting after the Hulk/Loki scene in the theater, but at home I could only give chuckles without it becoming forced. Still the perfect movie for crystal clear HD on a 42''.