baumer

Titanic | James Cameron | Pretend it's 1997 all over again (The pure awe of Titanic's run)

Is this some sort of bizarre fantasy thread for people stuck 16 years in the past? 

Posted Image

Backing out quickly....

Read the first post talkie.

or even the first couple of words in this thread title > Pretend it's 1997 all over again (The pure awe of Titanic's run)

I don't think anyone did. How could that out open bond?

My friend's Mom, Dad, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, and even their grandma went to go see it... That's how :pAnd they all thought the movie was great! Very sad end though... My friend said they couldn't stop crying They'll all probably see it again 20 times before its out of theaters. Edited by NYer4Life
  • Like 1

So.... My mother took my sister and I to the movies and we watched Titanic even though I was dying to see Bond. I'm not gonna lie, that shit was crazyyyy. Way more epic than I thought it would be and on top of that... Boobs! Half the crowd were in tears at the end and they all seemed to love the movie. On a side note, this is the first time my mother has ever seen a movie twice in theaters and shes talking about coming again! I'm starting to think this might hit 200m!

• Like 1

Wow that was an amazing movie! I can't wait to rent this from my nearest Blockbuster® store!

And I think I will purchase the cassette for the soundtrack at Kmart too, I loved the song in the end credits, "My Heart Will Go On". There's no way radio stations will play such a sad, slow song so buying it will let me play the song over and over again on my cassette player, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

• Like 1

Hey guys! Just joined the site because of Titanic and wanted to talk about all the craziness about it. I went on Friday to the first show at noon with my sister. We both came out crying like you wouldn't believe. I went straight up to Blockbuster(my job) and told my boss how amazing it is. I told pretty much everyone I knew how good it was. I am definitely going to see it a couple more times.

• Like 2

So.... My mother took my sister and I to the movies and we watched Titanic even though I was dying to see Bond. I'm not gonna lie, that shit was crazyyyy. Way more epic than I thought it would be and on top of that... Boobs!Half the crowd were in tears at the end and they all seemed to love the movie. On a side note, this is the first time my mother has ever seen a movie twice in theaters and shes talking about coming again! I'm starting to think this might hit 200m!

I think you are a little young to be saying shit. 

Bond is a 4 quad film. Titanic most appeals to females so it will be more front load. 

Nah. Bond has Brosnan, that brings in the ladies by the truckload. But both will fall off a cliff next week. Gonna fall at least 15-20%.

Edited by riczhang

Nah. Bond has Brosnan, that brings in the ladies by the truckload. But both will fall off a cliff next week. Gonna fall at least 15-20%.

You kinda young to be using the internet.  You have no idea what you talking about. You not even in school yet.