#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Captain AmericaBatmanCaptain BarbossaJean GreyProfessor XMagnetoCyclops (Hopefully)

There is no WAY Cyclops is dead.

And yet, with all these characters listed as dying and being brought back, Coulson still takes it in the rear end for being brought back by Whedon which I'm sure Whedon will have a logical explanation for it, meaning he's an LMD is the really only logical choice cause this shit about him holding his breath while being carried out of the room in TA won't fly for me cause you'd have to have super lungs to hold your breath that long in that scene from TA before being carted out..

Did anyone in Avengers actually see Coulson "dead" other than Fury?   I know Thor saw him get stabbed...but Coulson was alive after that.

Captain AmericaBatmanCaptain BarbossaJean GreyProfessor XMagnetoCyclops (Hopefully)

Iron man

Bruce willis (Sixth sense)

Han Salo

Ted

Ghost 

Jack Sully Avatar

Indiana Jones 

Jaws

Anaconda

The Alligator in Lake Placid  

Did anyone in Avengers actually see Coulson "dead" other than Fury? I know Thor saw him get stabbed...but Coulson was alive after that.

Not in Avengers per say, but about 100 million other people did. Edited by FTF

There is no WAY Cyclops is dead.

Did anyone in Avengers actually see Coulson "dead" other than Fury?   I know Thor saw him get stabbed...but Coulson was alive after that.

There was a medic who swoops in during the scene as he fades away, but hey, maybe he got a nice payoff from Nick Fury from all his gambling money he won from Cap.

Edited by MrPink Unchained

Nolan fans only bring up the amount of tickets sold VS the amount of $$$ it actually made to keep the movie in the game when in fact, The AVENGERS kicked the crap out of it and TDKR.. End of discussion

whatever  <_<

I started thinking about some notable "come back from the dead" characters: GandalfE.T.Obi Wan Kenobi  (kinda)SpockThe TerminatorJame BondBuffyJack Bauer Captain JackWestley (Princess Bride)Neo That's not even counting all the villains who spring up and try to kill the hero after being "dead"...my favorite is probably Glen Close in Fatal Attraction.   :)

Just because it's done a lot doesn't mean it's not annoying.

I started thinking about some notable "come back from the dead" characters:GandalfE.T.Obi Wan Kenobi (kinda)SpockThe TerminatorJame BondBuffy(TWICE)Jack BauerCaptain JackWestley (Princess Bride)Neo

Fixed. Edited by Omega Boner

I started thinking about some notable "come back from the dead" characters:

Gandalf

E.T.

Obi Wan Kenobi  (kinda)

Spock

The Terminator

Jame Bond

Buffy(THRICE)

Jack Bauer

Captain Jack

Westley (Princess Bride)

Neo

That's not even counting all the villains who spring up and try to kill the hero after being "dead"...my favorite is probably Glen Close in Fatal Attraction.   :)

Doubly fixed!  :D

If I remember correctly, you aren't exactly like The Avengers biggest fan out there, I wasn't around for almost a year but I believe that didn't change. My point is that it seems that we both have seen different films. In The Avengers, it was heavily implied that there was something up with Coulson's death. We seen Fury calling out the paramedics but we never see what happened later, except Fury telling Stark and Rogers that Coulson was caught dead in a fight they was supposed to be fighting together. In the end, Maria Hill talks about how the Captain America's cards were in Coulson's locker, not in his pocket, once again implying that something was off. I don't believe that most of the moviegoers and the general audience that did LOVE The Avengers didn't notice the same as me. I just think you're trying too hard to complain about a lack of 'logic' from a film or universe that you have been on the record to not even been a fan to begin with. :)

I enjoyed AVENGERS. I didn't think it was amazing or outstanding, but it was very entertaining. I just think it's a wasted dramatic opportunity (for what, really?) to bring Coulson back from the dead. And not even that he's resurrected/never died/whatever -- it's feels awkward and after-the-fact (which is exactly what it is).

Edited by Telemachos

Naah I think it's just an Easter Egg. Remember that Whedon wanted to put Oscorp Tower in the NY skyline for Avengers too.

Simple question:

who owns the live action tv rights to the FF?

Obviously Marvel owns the animated tv rights to Spider-Man, FF, and X-Men, since we've seen various cartoons featuring them over the past few years. But what about live action tv rights?

And is it possible that the answer might be different for different characters? For example, Marvel isn't allowed to feature a live action Spidey on a tv show, but they are allowed to make a live action FF tv show. (The contracts might be different.)

I really have no clue, so that's why I'm asking. Anyone know the official status of live action tv rights?

I just think it's a wasted dramatic opportunity (for what, really?) to bring Coulson back from the dead.

They can't just bring him back with no consequences. It has to be a setup for a major storyline, or a plot that runs through the show.

After highballing 2 days in a row Rth really needs to come online with a great sunday number for Top2

Give the man some slack, it's all extrapolations. Not all of the territories even report numbers but I do agree that we want numbers that are right on spot.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: