#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

She has access to Rentrak studio reported numbers or better still I believe she gets sent reports as opposed to system access.

There is no way on gods green earth she would have overnight or hourly tracking access and even if by some larger than life miracle she did she couldn't disseminate shit from it.

Rth vs. Nikki right now.

Posted Image

• Like 6

She has access to Rentrak studio reported numbers or better still I believe she gets sent reports as opposed to system access.

There is no way on gods green earth she would have overnight or hourly tracking access and even if by some larger than life miracle she did she couldn't disseminate shit from it.

Post of the day!!!!

• Like 2

You truly are the God of BoxOffice.com.

• Like 5

Not in Avengers per say, but about 100 million other people did.

I don't even think we saw him die.   We may have seen him pass out....note that the medics came in and started working on him.  

Just because it's done a lot doesn't mean it's not annoying.

I don't think it annoys everyone...or even the majority.   The examples I gave were from very popular movies/tv shows.   Apparently it's a narrative tool which is very effective and accepted.

Doubly fixed!  :D

Hee hee...yeah...Buffy did die and come back a lot.   :)

God quoted me. :excited: And this is why we listen to you.

To RTh

Dear RTH

Our Box Office God, which art in heaven,Hallowed be thy Name.Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in box office, As it is in box office hitGive us this day our daily ticket stubs.And forgive Nikki who questions you,As we forgive Nikki and her bullshit,And the flame wars which follow on the weekend threads, But deliver us the box office numbers. For the box office numbers is the kingdom,

The power, and The way of forums

Forever and ever.

Amen.

• Like 12

To RTh

Dear RTH

Our Box Office God, which art in heaven,Hallowed be thy Name.Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in box office, As it is in box office hitGive us this day our daily ticket stubs.And forgive Nikki who questions you,As we forgive Nikki and her bullshit,And the flame wars which follow on the weekend threads, But deliver us the box office numbers. For the box office numbers is the kingdom,

The power, and The way of forums

Forever and ever.

Amen.

:worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

legend post

Oh boy.. :rolleyes: The fact that 99% of this site worships the ground a guy walks on over box office numbers is quite an eyebrow raiser, but whatever floats your boat..

BKB, don't be jealous  :P

• Like 5

The bottom line is, is you can get box office numbers anywhere including THR or DEADLINE..

BKB, remember when we get BO numbers for Marvel movies from you? You know, the one that you pulled out of nowhere? Quite a few of us praised you too then  :D  :P 

So don't be jealous and begrudge God Rth of his glory  B)

She has access to Rentrak studio reported numbers or better still I believe she gets sent reports as opposed to system access.There is no way on gods green earth she would have overnight or hourly tracking access and even if by some larger than life miracle she did she couldn't disseminate shit from it.

Whoah. Throwing down the gauntlet aren't you :lol: To be fair to Nikki, she at least gives us really early numbers. And she just reports whatever is given to her, as you said, making her more of a press secretary or mouthpiece. And her first updates are fodder for people to make fun since the numbers are usually off but at least it gives us something to go by or use to pass the time. It definitely adds flavor to the big weekend threads. Of course we'd take your numbers over hers any day of the week ;)

Oh boy  all I was saying was to the post about Nikki having Rentrak access, is that she doesn't except for studio reported the other is that the other data  for the most part takes bit of work to come up with a estimate on missing component and depending on what your looking at and time of day you may also need historical references to compare.

not sure I like the thread title change :)

• Like 3