#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

No updated estimate for IM3 yet?

It seems that TGG Sun drop was bigger than what projected, I think IM3 drop might be bigger too. The number for IM3 could be close to 70M then, which means BTC is right on the money again.

True Believers own it again.

If I cared enough to dig it up I would. I said that IM3 would do well enough that by the time Thursday got here IM3 would be at or near enough $300m. A poster responded and tried to tell me that it wouldn't be over $290m. It's at $284m now!!  :lol:

So IM3 had a good 2nd weekend drop. Even if it does that again vs STiD then IM3 will be close to $340m...may do better though like this week.

$400m is still a lock.

It seems that TGG Sun drop was bigger than what projected, I think IM3 drop might be bigger too. The number for IM3 could be close to 70M then, which means BTC is right on the money again.

I read the opposite....TGG had a better Sunday than projected.

I read the opposite....TGG had a better Sunday than projected.

But wasn't its estimate got revised down 1mil cause Mother's Day number is lower?

This. I find it funny that she gets access to rentrak now and still is pulling numbers out of her ass. 

She has access to Rentrak studio reported numbers or better still I believe she gets sent reports as opposed to system access.

There is no way on gods green earth she would have overnight or hourly tracking access and even if by some larger than life miracle she did she couldn't disseminate shit from it.

• Like 25

She has access to Rentrak studio reported numbers or better still I believe she gets sent reports as opposed to system access.

There is no way on gods green earth she would have overnight or hourly tracking access and even if by some larger than life miracle she did she couldn't disseminate shit from it.

Whoa, lol.