#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Did Joss really say in interviews that Coulson did die? Cause the impression I got from TA is that Fury was lying through his teeth about Coulson's death in the first place. 

• Like 1

Did Joss really say in interviews that Coulson did die? Cause the impression I got from TA is that Fury was lying through his teeth about Coulson's death in the first place.

I was under the impression they were WTTE "It wasn't my decision to kill him off".

Simple question:

who owns the live action tv rights to the FF?

Obviously Marvel owns the animated tv rights to Spider-Man, FF, and X-Men, since we've seen various cartoons featuring them over the past few years. But what about live action tv rights?

And is it possible that the answer might be different for different characters? For example, Marvel isn't allowed to feature a live action Spidey on a tv show, but they are allowed to make a live action FF tv show. (The contracts might be different.)

I really have no clue, so that's why I'm asking. Anyone know the official status of live action tv rights?

I assume Fox's movie rights cover live action tv rights too, otherwise we would have had heard something about the subject from Feige or Marvel.

The Season 3 episode with the "alternate timeline" created by Anya based on Cordelia's wish that Buffy never came to Sunnydale.  God that was a brilliant episode!!

Eh...

I wouldn't count that though, because pretty much everyone died in that bit.  

According to Buffy herself, she's died twice(the musical).

Well that was a Saturday bump for IM3 after an decent Friday.   So good weekend.  Gatsby did very well also.  Peeples, thought low budget is the 1st flop of the summer in my opinion.  IM3 should pass 400 unless it's weekdays are that bad which we have to see how it holds on Monday. The Worldwide question is can it get pass "Dark of Moon" totals, it's very closely there now.  "Star Trek" is coming in hot, seems to be picking up steam.  But pretty good weekend overall for the Big 2. 

Eh...

I wouldn't count that though, because pretty much everyone died in that bit.  

According to Buffy herself, she's died twice(the musical).

Buffy thinks she died twice because the timeline was reset to the main one once Giles destroyed Anya's Vengeance Demon pendant, so nobody remembered anything that happened in Cordelia's "wish world". And the fact that all the Scoobies ended up killing each other in the alternate timeline because they were on opposite sides of good and evil and never had the opportunity to form the bonds that they did in the main timeline was what made that episode so poignant and powerful. It was a dark and twisted take on "It's a Wonderful Life".

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 1

The Dark Knight could never aspire as fun as The Avengers. I loved the both of them, but The Avengers was much more fun of a movie.

Exactly. TA was more fun, TDKR was more "dark and serious". Both succeeded brilliantly at what they set out to do, but for some reason certain fanboys think a movie being fun is something to be ashamed of.

• Like 3