#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

That race scene is so silly. I love how Mickey Rourke takes no damage by being nailed against the steel barricade by a car like 3 times in a row. :lol:

I love how Happy doots the horn before hitting Whiplash with the car. Nice guy.

5/17 - Cumberbatch Pine

5/24 - Diesel, Johnson, Cooper

5/31 - Will Smith, Freeman

6/7 - Vaughn and Wilson

6/14 - Hollywood Stoners, Crowe, Coster, Lane

6/21 - Pitt, Goodman, Crystal

6/28 - McCarthy, Bullock, Tatum, Foxx

7/3 - OMG DEPP, Carrell

7/12 - Sandler and co.

This summer is so star studded!

You forgot Reynolds.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Can we just skip a few weeks for MoS already...

Fan made TV spot -

Why did you post this here? According to some we are not allowed to post anything MOS-related here because this is IRON MAN lll's time. Fuck democracy!

The food talk a few pages back has made me hungry. I wonder, in North America are there food restrictions? Here in the Philippines, my Korean friends were surprised that we can eat anything that we want, pizza, burgers, pasta bowl, etc. In Korea, it's usually just popcorn and soda. That is so boring.

Mh, I just checked some theaters with reserved seating and it doesn't look as if Gatsby is slowing down at all. More the other way round. Afternoon looks massive and evening shows are already at 80 or 90%.

Can't see it doing a Magic Mike or SATC, could even increase compared to yesterday.

I was there for it, it was mocking a meltdown.

I know about the fake meltdowns. I'm talking about the crowd including Baumer and few others with whom I was arguing with regarding IM3 being a family movie. 

Edited by druv10

I talked to an American girl once who thought it was strange that the US was the only country in the world which didn't have accents. I humoured her and simply agreed.

:rofl: These american stories always make me crack up. Last summer I was down in Florida and a family legitimately believed that Canadians lived in igloos and only got Cable TV last week (well I told them the part about the Cable TV and they seemed to buy it) 

• Like 1