#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

If this were DC/WB and a JUSTICE LEAGUE movie getting all the attention with MARVEL currently where DC is at, you'd all be ejaculating over it right about now..

I totally would be. And you would totally be moping just like I 'faux' am.

Posted Image

Edited by MrPink Unchained

I do believe this, WOM isn't as good as you think.

WOM on IM3 is very good right now. You cant base everything on drops, other non-movie factors can play into it. Sports aka playoffs, weather, holidays, theres proms going on, exams going on, there can be a crisis. WOM isn't subjective to drops. Not coming straight at you with this, but in general.

Edited by jandrew

Well then that's true. Disney owns everything. But WB has been very successful with the Potter series and the Batman trilogy.

WB has been powerful but WB still takes risk on original blockbusters (Matrix, Inception, Pacific Rim, Transcendence,  and Jupiter Ascending

But this Marvel Cobra Kai antics, it's so depressing! No one studio should have all dat powah.

Agreed they top 2 OW and top 2 2nd weekends. All ready in 2nd weekend in May we know what film is going to win the year. Boring!!!!!!!

LOL People wouldn't be saying that if it was their favorite movie.

Shit if The Elephant Man was re-released and did this  I would be dancing in the streets.  Finally a non blockbuster making 175m OW :)

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia
  • Like 1

Finally caught up. Awesome preliminary number from RTH. Hopefully west coast doesn't disappoint and the number hold or go up. Great for GG but not interested in watching it at all. And it looks like IM3 was able to hold up well dispute having GG most likely taking a nice chunk of the couples crowd

I liked IM3. What I don't like is that they turned a bad ass mother fucking villain into some broke joke hippie. What I really don't like is that we are rewarding them for it!!!!!

That was my favorite part of the movie, incidentally. Hated the rest. The "actual" villain was beyond cheeseball.

Stick with Nolan, Guy.

I liked IM3. What I don't like is that they turned a bad ass mother fucking villain into some broke joke hippie. What I really don't like is that we are rewarding them for it!!!!!

You gotta understand that nobody but ultra geeks (because I'm a geek, and dont care what they did with the Mandarin) gives a shit about this, so they're rewarding the movie for its quality, that's it.
  • Like 3