#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

I guess Nikki is expecting GG to go up today. Question is do we know for sure that this is a totally female driven film? And if we do then why does she have it increasing today?

I guess Nikki is expecting GG to go up today. Question is do we know for sure that this is a totally female driven film? And if we do then why does she have it increasing today?

Because she knows nothing about BO???

• Like 1

The question becomes if IM3 is viewed as a "family" film then what does Mothers day do to Sunday's numbers? Does GG benefit here or does it take the hit? I think Sunday could be the riddle here. It may be a bigger drop than normal. IM3 definitely needs to have a really good Saturday to keep from falling more than 62 - 63%. Right now I don't see anything from Friday's numbers to suggest a "great" hold. It's more than a 70% drop from Friday to Friday compare. And who's to say GG doesn't have a bigger Saturday for those anticipating Mothers day on Sunday? This will be interesting to watch. For IM3 to have opened as big as it did, GG really seems to be a little too competitive in taking away it's business. Not that it will get the top spot. But the fact that it's even on the radar does not speak well for WOM on IM3.