#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

What a bad year for Sony.

Only two movies Sony released were The Call and Evil Dead, and both made a huge profit. Not sure what you are talking about...

If IRON MAN lll doesn't make 70 M this weekend people should worry?

It probably won't come close to 400 if that happens. It's gonna get destroyed the next few weeks and it'll lose many theaters.

It probably won't come close to 400 if that happens. It's gonna get destroyed the next few weeks and it'll lose many theaters.

So that's what people should worry, not making 400 M? lol I have said this before that competition would be tough. This is what happens when expectations are so high. I can't blame them though since it opened very big.

So that's what people should worry, not making 400 M? lol I have said this before that competition would be tough. This is what happens when expectations are so high. I can't blame them though since it opened very big.

I didn't think it would ever make 400, but last weekend sure did make me think about it more.

It only needs a 2.3 mulitplier to make $400m.  Here are the only movies to not hit that multiplier with a 50m+ opening weekend:

Movie Mult
Watchmen  1.95
Valentine's Day  1.96
Paranormal Activity 3  1.98
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1  2.04
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2  2.07
The Twilight Saga: New Moon  2.08
X-Men Origins: Wolverine  2.11
Hulk  2.13
Fast and Furious  2.19
Green Lantern  2.19
Spider-Man 3  2.23