#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Just like that the meltdowns swing in the other direction. Go Iron Man go!I love it!

I don't think there's any serious meltdown in our direction in the first place :lol: Maybe BKB but then he expected 500M :lol:Most of us are just thrilled about the WW numbers :D 1B and change, can't complain with that.

The Avengers mediocre? Dex, you wanna be taken seriously? :DNo, seriously, you can not like a movie like The Avengers but saying it is mediocre is misguided and just wrong.

Shhh talking about TA epicness brings out the extreme butthurt in some users. It can become quite tragic.

• Like 1

Shhh talking about TA epicness brings out the extreme butthurt in some users. It can become quite tragic.

I found the movie overrated I am not hurt by it all. It does not effect me any way. The only it effects me it made last summer a boring box office.  I wish would followed box office in 2007. I want a year like that again .

I found the movie overrated I am not hurt by it all. It does not effect me any way. The only it effects me it made last summer a boring box office.  I wish would followed box office in 2007. I want a year like that again .

One minute you say you hate blockbusters and think they are for ADHD people and now you wish you would have followed the 2007 boxoffice that was filled with blockbusters.

Your trolling now gets a D-.

• Like 2