#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

But BKB didn't make those predictions based on actual analysis and careful thought. He made those predictions based on "OMg1MArvElRulezzzEVERyThing11!!!MARVELdaBESTEVAH!".  It just happened that things happened as he predicted them. That's why he will continue predicting things like "Ant-Man will outgross Avatar 2, Star Wars VII, and JLA combined. I mean, duh! It's MARVEL, bitches!"

Bah. BKB is biased as hell, but so are most of the posters here. His bias just leads him to be right more often.

• Like 1

If it weren't for Ledgers death being the spotlight of TDK in it's marketing and being Ledgers last role, TIH would've beaten it.. Ledger's death sold TDK more than the movie itself.. His role was a MUST SEE at that time that was fueled by his untimely death.. :popcorn: 

:lol:  :wub:  :lol:

• Like 3

If it weren't for Ledgers death being the spotlight of TDK in it's marketing and being Ledgers last role, TIH would've beaten it.. Ledger's death sold TDK more than the movie itself.. His role was a MUST SEE at that time that was fueled by his untimely death.. :popcorn: 

I refuse to respond to this as it will lead to a 10 page discussion.Lets all just appreciate comic book movies are the highest grossing movies out there.

Let me get this straight, you are saying a sequel to a 205M couldn't increased and likely have decreased by 35%. Why post such nonsense?

BKB is back at his best :worthy:

• Like 4

The Incredible Hulk would have beaten TDK if Ledger hadn't died?

AM I READING THIS RIGHT?!

• Like 5

The Incredible Hulk would have beaten TDK if Ledger hadn't died?

AM I READING THIS RIGHT?!

Yes, you are reading BKB's crazyness right.

Its estimated that Ledgers Death may of added anything upto an extra 100 million on its total so at the high end that would mean about 440 million, a total that IM3 still won't reach. :P

Edited by stuart360

Its estimated that Ledgers Death may of added anything upto an extra 100 million on its total so at the high end that would mean about 440 million, a total that IM3 still won't reach. :P

Ouch,