#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

TDK is the most iconic movie of the aughts. It`s by far the most referenced, the most discussed and most influential as far as film industry goes (see Skyfall). Whether TA will come out of this decade as the most influential remains to be seen but TDK wins the previous one. Fact not fanboyism.

In the entire film industry? Eh...

No.. Had Ledger not died, TDK wpuld've made at best around 250M give ir take while if Ang Lee wasn'rt the director of the 2003 HULK and it was someone like Joss Whedon, it  would've destroyed TDK.. TDK is serverly overrated over and actors death that fueled this movie and his take on the JOKER appealed to the Emo community at the time.. It was a more violent take on the character added to Ledgers death that sold the movie and the way it was marketed at that time as a MUAT SEE and it doesn't take a brain surgeon to know this.. You can punch holes in TDK..

Posted Image

• Like 1

Have you gone off The Avengers now or something Fish?

I love TA but Noctis parody nailed the characters to a T. They are great characters but if you want to sum them up in one funny sentence each this is it.

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

I'm Captain America, the super soldier that really can't do shit except use my shield which is outclassed by the weapons others have.

I'm Hulk, and I'm here to wreck havoc and conveniently become sweet and loyal before the last battle to save everyone!

I'm The Black Widow...I've got tits, a hard-boiled ass, and hair so strong it'll knock your face out!

I'm Iron Man, and I can do this all on my own. It's my show.

I'm Thor, and I'm here to be gay with my brother.

I'm Loki, and I'm here to be gay with my brother.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

IM3.  I didn't hate IM3, I just didn't like it all that much. IM3:  7/10TDKR:  6/10

Going to have to disagree. But we all have our opinions.Then there's BKB opinions which make no sense at times.

Avatar came out in 2009 and started the 3d craze so if anything that is the most influential film of the last 10 years. Not TDK.

You fucking had to bring Avatar into this didn't you, i'm a big Avatar fan and now i'm going to have to put up with 10 pages about how shit the film is and its smurfs in space and its a rip off of Fergully and it only made 87 billion dolloars because of 3D etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,

:D

Edited by stuart360
  • Like 3

Avatar came out in 2009 and started the 3d craze so if anything that is the most influential film of the last 10 years. Not TDK.

The most influential in making everything in fucking 3D these days. Edited by iTz ED

Going to have to disagree. But we all have our opinions.Then there's BKB opinions which make no sense at times.

BKB's "opinions" are only formed to elicit reactions. He's spent a decade working out his formula and he has trolling down to a science  :wub:

• Like 3

You fucking had to bring Avatar into this didn't you, i'm a big Avatar fan and now i'm going to have to put up with 10 pages about how shit the film is and its smurfs in space and its a rip off of Fergully and it only made 87 billion dolloars because of 3D etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,

:D

:rofl: :rofl: ;rofl:

You know th drill. Wherever there`s TDK/Nolan shrine there must be Avatar/Cameron one.

• Like 1

I'm tired and ready to take the night off, but to conclude before I leave, when I think of Fail, I think of TDK.. That is all.. :goodnight:

When I think of fail. I think of The Mandarin in IM3. Edited by iTz ED
  • Like 4

I'm tired and ready to take the night off, but to conclude before I leave, when I think of Fail, I think of TDK.. That is all.. :goodnight: 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jack the Giant Slayer volunteers to fail like TDK. BKB has just created a whole new category of fail. We already had Floppit and now there`s The Dark Fail or The Fail Knight. :wub:

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 2

Avatar didn't start the 3D craze. Avatar peaked in a craze that was already spreading. 3D would be what it is with or without Avatar.

• Like 1

Avatar didn't start the 3D craze. Avatar peaked in a craze that was already spreading. 3D would be what it is with or without Avatar.

Nope. Not with live-action, at least. Avatar is the reason so many films are over $1b instead of being in the $800m-$950m range.

• Like 6