Impact

Best Score-2013

I'm confused

Just the typical noise you're talking about is only a small part of the actual soundtrack, until you consider the songs that are sung (like really sung, with vocals and everything) to be random noise.

Edited by ChD

Just the typical noise you're talking about is only a small part of the actual soundtrack, until you consider the songs that are sung (like really sung, with vocals and everything) to be random noise.

Ehhh, in the movie itself I noticed a lot more typical noise than vocals...

For some reason, I thought this was a "what's your favourite score from 2013" thread. Yes, I also do not see Oblivion getting anything from the Academy.

Yeah, I thought this board was for the Oscar noms, my personal favorite score was probably Rush or Gravity, yet I'm looking forward for Frozen's when I see it this weekend.

Seven tracks from Newman's Saving Mr Banks score. Sounds really lovely.

http://waltdisneystudiosawards.com/#/saving-mr-banks/music

OMG, I love it. This just ramped up my excitement for the film. Newman might be my favorite composer for Hollywood working today.