filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (05/15)(Trek 3.25M early IMAX+midnts, GG 3.9, IM3 3.8)

$3.25M is a pretty awful number.

When I saw STID last night, the sole 2D showing at my (large and usually busy) theater wasn't even remotely close to being sold out. The decision to move it a day earlier should have been made a lot sooner in the game.

This was expected. Trekkies turned their backs on STID & JJ the minute he jumped ship and switched to Star Wars. Trekkies don't have no sense of humor about treason like that.

This is ridiculous reasoning, the first film was very positively recieved even by Trekkies. Many diehards like both series.

The release date change fucked that up.

GA may not have known, but the internet crowd would have known, and if people start seeing May 16 over and over, the May 17 they saw before would fade. Casual goers probably dont know, but internet crowd and even some GA did. The only person I know who mentioned this movie knew of tthe change, and he doesnt research movies. Edited by jandrew

Nice trailer... Too bad the movie was shit.

HBP is so underrated. I love it. It's the one that gets better with time. I love it...but I can see why it would frustrate a lot of people.

• Like 1