theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Oooh, interesting.Who knew Star Trek 2 would be the first film of the summer not to meet expectations?4 years of inflation, great WOM on first film, plus 3D/ More IMAX. 

Greta WOM among who? Not Trekkies and not people who refused to see a ST movie. So no room for growth.

• Like 1

Why are you such a Trek hater? :angry:

I`m not a Trek hater at all. I adore ST09. But this shit doesn`t have more Bones but more Cumberwhatever nobody asked for and his fanboys are annoying as fuck.

Edited by fishnets

Agenda? In their place? Next what, "you people"?

It's not me that came up with RT score or whatever trying to assert TASM is better than anything...I'm just playing along that stupid "Score is higher= movie better" game.

Edited by dashrendar44

I`m not a Trek hater at all. I adore ST09. But this shit doesn`t have more Bones but more Cumberwhatever nobody asked for and his fanboys are annoying as fuck.

Cumberbatch hater? You're the first I've come across. :o

Cumberbatch was one of the best parts of STiD. 

Cumberbatch hater? You're the first I've come across. :o

Because most people don`t know who the fuck he is and don`t care to learn so they cannot hate or love for the matter.

he`s a tumblr wondr, nothing more.

• Like 1

I hope he`s right and not Nikki.

How`s Gatsby holding?

Here is RTH post :

Think I'm just going to give up on working out STid,  looks like BOG earlier est he got 21-23m is more on the cards, strange but still it happens, I can't see anything drastically happening to increase it

Stid 21-23, IM3 9.2, TGG 7.4

Cumberbatch was one of the best parts of STiD. 

That doesn`t warrant marketing focus on his Lector-ing. Marketign has to give people what they want to see ( the iconic crew, iconic ship,etc) not what some jaded CEO thinks will become huge.

I still find it bizarre how hard some people find it to understand quiet simple plot points in a movie. Even if you don't buy at least understand it.

• Like 1