theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Hemsowrth needs to see how can do without playing the same type of performance. 

He was brilliant in the Star Trek'09 opening sequence.

He made it heart wrenching.

• Like 5

Hemsowrth needs to see how can do without playing the same type of performance. 

He's got movies lined up with a bunch of big name directors, so he's doing just that

• Like 1

Pine was one of the thing that surprised me the most in ST09. I thought he was just a vapid and talentless pretty cover boy but he was damn good as cocky and headstrong Kirk, like his chemistry and witty banter with Bones and Spock.

That scene when he takes the helm of the enterprise and sit. Funny and thrilling.

Bones "We've got no captain and no god-damned first officer to replace him."

Kirk "Yeah, we do"

Bones "You gotta be kidding me!"

Kirk "Thanks for the support."

Uhura "I sure hope you know what you're doing...Captain" (with sarcasm)

Kirk "So do I"

• Like 1

He's working with Ron Howard (x2), Michael Mann and Spielberg wants to work with him, that's beside his two huge franchises. He's made it.

Yep. Hemsworth is the hottest under-35 actor right now in Hollywood.

• Like 1

Chris Pine killed it in the 

Death Scene

I think he's no Oscar winner but the man is good enough to lead a blockbuster. I'm really excited for Jack Ryan! I'm curious to see how it goes.

Got me at "I'm scared"Teared up yo
  • Like 2

Chris Pine killed it in the 

Death Scene

I think he's no Oscar winner but the man is good enough to lead a blockbuster. I'm really excited for Jack Ryan! I'm curious to see how it goes. 

I agree..my opinion of him went waay up after watching StiD. He was the best part of the movie for me .

• Like 2

Yes well, neither was Shatner...

Ooooooooh!

I thought Pine was great, and he did his Shatner impression a few times. When Carol introduces herself and he says "And yet, more the merrier" was pure Kirk.