theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Baumer laughed at me last weekend when I said I don't see how IM3 reaches 400M.It will hit possibly 35M this weekend. It may hit about 12M in dailys this week. It will probably make the same Memorial Day (4 day) weekend.That leaves about 18M left to make in June. Could be done but there's a shit load of movies ahead.

Spider Man 3 made 30 million after memorial day  :ph34r:

There was a time, probably back in 2011, when gifs and memes most of the time were really funny and well placed.Well, it was a time, they were made only by people with comical talent.

It's just like "How I met your mother"... 

Did it have competition?

not as heavy as IM3 will have.

The point is IM3 will be coming on a much high trajectory (meaning making more money on Memorial day).

So it can have far harsher drops and make 30 + million after memorial day. 

I see IM3 around 370 million after memorial day and thats with some hard drops as well. 

Noting that SM3 was just referenced in a positive light

In fact it more to point out a base line :)

Edited by Lordmandeep

I could have went back to college and got a degree between Star Trek films. Hmmm, when's the next one coming out?  2017? Or is it getting delayed because of Star Wars? That could possibly give me extra time to get my Masters. ;)

It will hit possibly 35M this weekend. It may hit about 12M in dailies this upcoming week. It will probably make the same Memorial Day (35M -4 day) weekend.

How do you figure a 0% drop for next weeknd?

I could have went back to college and got a degree between Star Trek films. Hmmm, when's the next one coming out?  2017? Or is it getting delayed because of Star Wars? That could possibly give me extra time to get my Masters. ;)

2073 if they lose $$$.

IMAX 3D tomorrow for me.I hope it's a good movie at least if its not going to be a hit at the box office.

The 3D, for the most part, doesn't wow (although there was one moment where I flinched and almost ducked, and that NEVER happens with me). However, the true-IMAX scenes are spectacular.