pensivepenguin

Monday numbers - STiD 8M, IM3 3.2M, TGG 2.7M

So did eevrything else especially TGG which had a line-up in my cinema yesterday.

Okay, I said all 3 had strong Monday numbers. You were insinuating that STID had a okay hold but actually it had great hold. After the OD debacle it has had a strong run. Saturday bump was very good and Sunday & Monday holds were strong. It won't reach first one's number but 220M+ is definitely possible.  :D

Okay, I said all 3 had strong Monday numbers. You were insinuating that STID had a okay hold but actually it had great hold. After the OD debacle it has had a strong run. Saturday bump was very good and Sunday & Monday holds were strong. It won't reach first one's number but 220M+ is definitely possible.  :D

All that matters is to fall short of ST09 so that they change the director and scrap the stupid idea to continue with Khan and his 73 frozen Nazis plot.

Edited by fishnets

Disney is locked to have 4 movies in the top 10 with a chance if Frozen or LR break out, 5. Has studio ever had that many movies in top 10 before?

Edited by druv10

I suggest VicDay instead of VD, just this once, what with STiD also floating around. The abbreviations just make for a mental mix up! :ph34r:

:rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 2

Canada probably has some of the most holidays compared to other big countries around the world. Kinda unfair.

We have 8 or 9, (can't remember which of these are not stat holidays) statutory holidays and then a few provincial ones.  I don't think out holidays are any more than the US and probably not more than say Britain.

For us, its:  

January:  NY Day

February:  Family Day (not stat but pretty close)

March:  Nothing

April:  Easter

May:  Victoria Day (the weekend before Memorial Day in the US...affectionately known as May 2-4 for the copious amounts of beer we drink on this weekend)

June:  Nothing

July:  Canada Day (July 1st)

August:  Civic Holiday

September:  Labour Day (same as US)

October:  Thanksgiving

November:  Nothing

December:  Christmas and Boxing Day

Edited by baumer