pensivepenguin

Monday numbers - STiD 8M, IM3 3.2M, TGG 2.7M

Good numbers all around. LOL what's the difference between 8m and 7.9m? Not much of a drop imo. I guess 8 just looks better on paper.

Good to see IM3 with a decent Monday hold. Count that money IM.  Good for Gatsby too.

You admitted your opinion is worthless.

You don't have a leg to stand on.

But I guess you knew that which is why you have fish in your name.

Ok, so you are really crossing the line between playful banter and personal insults. I`m putting you on Ignore cause I don`t want to be dragged into a flame war. And I said my opinion is as worhtless as yours. There.

Good numbers all around. LOL what's the difference between 8m and 7.9m? Not much of a drop imo. I guess 8 just looks better on paper.

Good to see IM3 with a decent Monday hold. Count that money IM.  Good for Gatsby too.

It still rounds up to 8 :)

• Like 1

Ahead of ST09 despite burning off more initial demand.

If my theory is correct and the "soft" opening was due to poor marketing, then STID should continue to hold better than most sequels would. It probably won't hold as well as ST09 in the end, but it should photon phaser blast by 200m even with upcoming competition(ST09 went up against NATM2, T4, Up, The Hangover).

Ahead of ST09 despite burning off more initial demand.

If my theory is correct and the "soft" opening was due to poor marketing, then STID should continue to hold better than most sequels would. It probably won't hold as well as ST09 in the end, but it should photon phaser blast by 200m even with upcoming competition(ST09 went up against NATM2, T4, Up, The Hangover).

$200M D now seems likely... Don't see it grossing much more than that though. I see a finish near X2's $215M D as the absolute best possible scenario.