#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Assuming the last two shows sell out, which they are on pace to again, my local theater will have an equal number of (non midnight) sellouts for Saturday as it did on Friday, plus strong matinee business. 

Remember when it had a good OD and you went around delivering crow to everyone? Good times. :D

That was fun haha, had it not beena bad movie it would've hit 200m easily. Me and Fake were the only ones thinking it would open big no matter the early WOM/reviews. Though you ain't seen nothing yet, Man of Steel is going to kick some ass and I will be there to hand out the deserved crow. That movie is going to blow up to a level no one expected, just like hunger games.

Just really seeing these numbers - awesome for FF6, not so hot for TH3 :/ I am screwed in my summer game

No worries, we're all screwed.

My screening was a sellout.I'm thinking 32M today?

Well I'm looking over the day by days for the top Memorial day openers.

Taking out Indy 4 as that was an unusual case. (Also it was on a Thursday)

Pirates 3: -12.1% (Note-had Thursday previews that would make this drop a lot worse, 13M on Thursday previews!)

X3: -29.1%

Problem is that most of the biggies opened on a Thursday (Technically even Pirates 2 did, though it had show times starting at 8PM I believe)

That was fun haha, had it not beena bad movie it would've hit 200m easily. Me and Fake were the only ones thinking it would open big no matter the early WOM/reviews. Though you ain't seen nothing yet, Man of Steel is going to kick some ass and I will be there to hand out the deserved crow. That movie is going to blow up to a level no one expected, just like hunger games.

It's doomed now.

Now 3 day/4 day numbers tend to take a while longer.

(Back in 1998 when for the first time I saw a Memorial Day weekend estimate online but no actuals I thought it was because Godzilla did so dang well they were still counting it :P)