#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Fast six should be up from yesterday - previews.Fast six was a ton of fun.Not as good as fast five but the rock and Von taking down the Guy was cool.One of my friends says it was to predictable and should have watched hangover 3. LOLZ we laughed at his face.Anyways good night with BBQ beer fast six and some good after party at club...

• Like 1

Among the biggest MD openers, Indy 4 and AWE both dropped 9.5% on Sunday, so with a $32m Sat, best case scenario for F&F6 would be a $29m Sunday and a $99.2m weekend. Worst case scenario would be a $31m Saturday, a 20% drop on Sunday (that X-Men: The Last Stand had) to $25m, and a $94.2m weekend. So it's not hitting 100 unless it holds extremely well on Sunday.

Anyway, if I were Universal I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it - based on people's reaction to the very final scene of F&F6, the seventh one is going to be a near-dead lock for $100m next July. Although I'm sure I'd hate WB more than ever for releasing TH3 at the same date, because it most likely took just enough business from F&F6 to cause it to miss $100m.

• Like 1

Why is FF6 decreasing on saturday ? I hope it's not tied to a so, so wom, otherwise it could become the most frontloaded movie since Twilight.

It's not that. Wom is insane, in a good way. It's because of the 6.5m previews. Otherwise it's staying more or less flat. Edited by Heretic

Its not that. Wom is insane, in a good way. Its because of the 6.5m previews. Otherwise it's saying more or less flat.

I forgot about the previews !

Thanks !