#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Among the biggest MD openers, Indy 4 and AWE both dropped 9.5% on Sunday, so with a $32m Sat, best case scenario for F&F6 would be a $29m Sunday and a $99.2m weekend. Worst case scenario would be a $31m Saturday, a 20% drop on Sunday (that X-Men: The Last Stand had) to $25m, and a $94.2m weekend. So it's not hitting 100 unless it holds extremely well on Sunday.

Anyway, if I were Universal I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it - based on people's reaction to the very final scene of F&F6, the seventh one is going to be a near-dead lock for $100m next July. Although I'm sure I'd hate WB more than ever for releasing TH3 at the same date, because it most likely took just enough business from F&F6 to cause it to miss $100m.

Astute!

Well it was bound to happen at some point, being this is the 6th movie in this franchise.. Makes ya wonder how the 7th installment will do with Statham???

You need to know the rules BKB.

USE SPOILER TAGS!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Well it was bound to happen at some point, being this is the 6th movie in this franchise.. Makes ya wonder how the 7th installment will do with Statham???

I hope to God this is sarcasm. It is still the biggest opener of the whole franchise and will out gross the rest WW by a significant amount. Edited by theultimatebiu