#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

I was terrified as a kid when I first saw The Sixth Sense. I wasn't able to sleep properly for days.

I was working as a junior counselor at a camp the summer Signs came out and I saw the movie on my off day by myself. When I returned home and told my mom I saw Signs by myself, she said she saw an advertisement in the newspaper that said "Do Not See This Alone". :lol:

I didn't have nightmares.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 3

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-now-you-see-me-after-earth-box-office-20130531,0,2397247.story

Will 'After Earth' lose to 'Now You See Me' at the box office?

Neither film looks likely to contend with "Fast & Furious 6," which should cruise to its second weekend in the winner's circle with an estimated $40 million. And though estimates earlier this week had put "After Earth" somewhere around $35 million to $38 million for the weekend, according to people who have seen early returns and updated tracking surveys, the film could end up neck and neck with "Now You See Me," with each possibly landing somewhere between $20 million and $25 million.

How fucking scary is that? The Village is definitely up there with the best of his. 

Posted Image

Village has a stupid storyline but the direction is pretty good. His direction went downhill after LiTW.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-now-you-see-me-after-earth-box-office-20130531,0,2397247.story

Will 'After Earth' lose to 'Now You See Me' at the box office?

Neither film looks likely to contend with "Fast & Furious 6," which should cruise to its second weekend in the winner's circle with an estimated $40 million. And though estimates earlier this week had put "After Earth" somewhere around $35 million to $38 million for the weekend, according to people who have seen early returns and updated tracking surveys, the film could end up neck and neck with "Now You See Me," with each possibly landing somewhere between $20 million and $25 million.

So early projections have Fast 6 increasing nicely today?

Ah yes.. The scores for Signs and the Village were great!!!I own Signs soundtrack! Hand of Fate is da best!!

I think the Unbreakable score is pretty great too. But shit, the theme for Signs over those opening credits was fucking amazing.
  • Like 3

DAM I feel old lol

Yeah ... I was a going into my junior year in college the year Signs came out ... :)

That I've seen

Unbreakable A-

Signs B+

Sixth Sense B

Village  C+

Happening  C-

Lady in the Water - Not Seen

Airbender - Not Seen

Damn ... not shocked by After Earth ... it had bomb written all over it.

Edited by agkman
  • Like 1

At least with The Village, some of its scenes and scares were executed well enough...and even though the ending may be unsatisfying, you can at least feel that there was at least coherent thought put into the film.

The Happening...holy crap, it was terrible. The grandma smashing her head through the window? WHAT?!

• Like 3