#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

Nikki said $9-11M, and Rth said that sounded right a few hours ago.

Okey. Pretty big friday range though.

So low 20´s to high 20´s for the weekend

Is this the first real action flop from Smith?!

• Like 1

AE latest update shows $21 to $22m. with a 2.5x multiplier for a flop, it ends DOM about $50-55m range. I can see a huge drop next weekend and this is out of the cinema folks. Straight to DVD flick it could have been and no one would have cared.

Friday Update #3: Revised numbers are helping out After Earth and Now You See Me. AE is now looking at $21 million-$22 million,

phucking hollywood, what were they THINKING?

AE is showing trouble when they shifted the date. MIB4 is in play I guess?

Some of the posters are right that Jaden is not a seasoned actor. Remember Will is on TV for a very long time, honing skills and charisma as Fresh Prince. He didn't have it easy.

Warners knows HO3 stinks but they trust the brand. If they open it this weekend, it woulda been huge. Not that I want HO3 to succeed, the movie is one giant turd that won't wash off clean

Edited by zackzack

Okey. Pretty big friday range though.So low 20´s to high 20´s for the weekend Is this the first real action flop from Smith?!

Wild Wild West probably takes that cake if you consider it an action movie. It's more like an action comedy.

For now going to go withFF6 10.5,AE 9-10,NYSM 8.5-9,THO3 5.2,STID 4.5, TGG IM3 2,

Those would be absolutely horrible jumps for holdovers, maybe except F6 over 100%. Rest are well under 100%. Only movie with a good number would be NYSM.

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

Those would be absolutely horrible jumps for holdovers, maybe except F6 over 100%. Rest are well under 100%. Only movie with a good number would be NYSM.

Definitely looking like a lame weekend.

How is that worked out? 238.9 + 74.9 + 39.8 + 180.4 + 259.4 = 793.4. What other films contributed to 1b?

Zero Dark Thirty, This is 40, Anna Karenina was still in theathres in 2013... But the wont made over 200mln combined. So I dunno.EDIT:But with Jurrasic park 3D? It's possible.http://www.boxofficemojo.com/studio/chart/?view=company&view2=calendar&timeframe=ytd&yr=2013&studio=universal.htm^ Only domestic.

Edited by Charism

For now going to go withFF6 10.5,AE 9-10,NYSM 8.5-9,THO3 5.2,STID 4.5, TGG IM3 2,

Things are looking a bit better for AE now. When I left we were looking at a possible 19M OW :lol: 

Terrible jumps for holdhovers and weak numbers for openers. Blame last weekend's massive numbers.

Zero Dark Thirty, This is 40, Anna Karenina was still in theathres in 2013... But the wont made over 200mln combined. So I dunno.EDIT:But with Jurrasic park 3D? It's possible.http://www.boxofficemojo.com/studio/chart/?view=company&view2=calendar&timeframe=ytd&yr=2013&studio=universal.htm^ Only domestic.

It specifically mentions OS box office, not DOM.