#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

Relative to TH1 and 2, TH3's run is appallingly bad. Will probably only barely pass 120m.

Agreed 100%.  Having said that, it has a chance to be the biggest grossing Hangover film internationally.

Agreed 100%.  Having said that, it has a chance to be the biggest grossing Hangover film internationally.

It looks that way. English speaking countries have seen big drops, but the rest of the world, unfortunately, is eating it up.

Star Trek 2 will now have to crawl over the 200m mark. Pretty bad

I personally don't think it's that bad.  I just think we expected too much of it.

• Like 1

It looks that way. English speaking countries have seen big drops, but the rest of the world, unfortunately, is eating it up.

Isn't it really only UK and AUS and US/Can that have big drops?  I guess that constitutes most of the predominant 

English speaking countries.

I personally don't think it's that bad.  I just think we expected too much of it.

But what if we put it this way: Oz the Great and Powerful may gross more than STiD. It seems more shocking when I say it that way.

• Like 1

NYSM defeated AE. It is official. It is funny to think that NYSM went from June 7 to May 31 to run from AE and that Sony placed AE on May 31 because it thought it was the bigger movie and that NYSM wasn't competition :lol:

• Like 1

There's no way IM3 passes HG at this point. Could it?

It'll. MU release will give it a big boost and Labor day weekend will also as Disney usually bumps the TC that weekend. I think it still reaches 410-415M and add in 805-810M OS, pretty astonishing for Marvel.  :D  :D  :D