Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/31-6/2

I don't know what the Sundays Dr is but that looks to be about a 25 percent drop or less for now you see me on Sunday. I know we say that word of mouth still doesn't spread that fast but I think in this case it might be that is a terrific drop and a great weekend gross

I wrestled with putting 4 films in my number 15 spot in the summer game. TGG Epic Internship and NYSM. TGG is locked to make the top 15% of the summer and epic has a chance as well. But now you see me really could develop some good legs and get there also. There were a lot of posters hear that said it would not have a good run nor would it open well. I hope it proves them wrongy

Sorry please forgive some of the grammatical and typing errors. I am using voice to text right now and this thing has still not perfected it lol

• Like 1

Amazing for Now You See Me!

Good thing Epic does not have direct competition in the next few weeks so it could earn an OK gross, but an unspectacular run so far. Good thing budget is lower than usual animated fare

With actuals, Fast 6 managed to bat Fast Five on Friday so it kept the streak of beating it every day thus far going. Should keep that going at least until this Friday. Fast 5 had a great 3rd weekend but I think Fast 6 can keep the pace.

In other news-the horror film about Paul Bunyan was really overestimated! It was estimated at 800 dollars and made only 775 :lol: So depending on how you look at it, it either had a really close estimate or was way off % wise ;)

You know that there are not enough releases when a Bollywood film enters into the top 10 and you have films making 530K in the top 12....at least next week we will actually have 10 films making at least 3M again :P (Then there are times where you have 15 films making over 2M, I know that has happened before, and only a couple times have we had 5 films above 20M)

Next weekend though will be a rather slow weekend for a June weekend.

Top 15 theatres engagement (gets published in Variety)wkend 31/5-2/61-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY 147k (FF6)2-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY 119k (AE)3-AMC Garden State 16, Paramus NJ   97k (FF6)4-Cobb Dolphin 24, Miami FL   86k (FF6)5-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA 84k (FF6)6-AMC Gulf Pointe 30, Houston TX 77k (FF6)7-Regal E-Walk 13, New York City NY   76k (NYSM)8-Regal South Gate Stadium 20, South Gate CA 74k (FF6)9-CM Tinseltown 20, El Paso TX 72k (FF6)10-AMC Metreon 16, San Francisco CA   72k (STID)(starfleet HQ)11-Regal Sheepshead Bay 14, Brooklyn NY   72k (FF6)12-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA   69k (NYSM)13-CPLX Colossus 18, Woodbridge ON 68k (FF6)14-CM Paradise 24, Davis FL   67k (FF6)15-NA College Point Multi 12, Flushing NY   67k (FF6)-16-AMC Orange 30, Orange CA (FF6)17-Regal Kaufman Astoria 14, Astoria NY (FF6)  18-AMC Clifton Commons 16, Clifton NJ (STID)19-AMC Lincoln Square 13, New york  City NY (STID)20-AMC Century City 15, Century city CA (NYSM)

• Like 2

Top 15 theatres engagement (gets published in Variety)wkend 31/5-2/61-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY 147k (FF6)2-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY 119k (AE)3-AMC Garden State 16, Paramus NJ   97k (FF6)4-Cobb Dolphin 24, Miami FL   86k (FF6)5-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA 84k (FF6)6-AMC Gulf Pointe 30, Houston TX 77k (FF6)7-Regal E-Walk 13, New York City NY   76k (NYSM)8-Regal South Gate Stadium 20, South Gate CA 74k (FF6)9-CM Tinseltown 20, El Paso TX 72k (FF6)10-AMC Metreon 16, San Francisco CA   72k (STID)(starfleet HQ)11-Regal Sheepshead Bay 14, Brooklyn NY   72k (FF6)12-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA   69k (NYSM)13-CPLX Colossus 18, Woodbridge ON 68k (FF6)14-CM Paradise 24, Davis FL   67k (FF6)15-NA College Point Multi 12, Flushing NY   67k (FF6)-16-AMC Orange 30, Orange CA (FF6)17-Regal Kaufman Astoria 14, Astoria NY (FF6)  18-AMC Clifton Commons 16, Clifton NJ (STID)19-AMC Lincoln Square 13, New york  City NY (STID)20-AMC Century City 15, Century city CA (NYSM)

How the hell? LOL

and boy these are some low numbers compared to md weekend.

• Like 1

I do know that the theater I go to has appeared in the top 20 sometimes-Century Rio 24 in Albuquerque. I remember when it was built it was the big thing. (We use to have more theaters but not as much anymore-it almost seems like new theaters can't even compete with this one)

LOL

How the hell? LOL

and boy these are some low numbers compared to md weekend.

LOL South Gate, way above the likes of Long Beach 26/norwalk and anything else near it, (Ontario Mills & Palace combined beat it)

LOL

LOL South Gate, way above the likes of Long Beach 26/norwalk and anything else near it, (Ontario Mills & Palace combined beat it)

Don't forget Irvine Spectrum. 

I'm in shock. But Southgate was just as hot for FF6 as Long Beach I will admit. But I never thought that it would make it into a weekly top anything for the nation, lol.

I do know that the theater I go to has appeared in the top 20 sometimes-Century Rio 24 in Albuquerque. I remember when it was built it was the big thing. (We use to have more theaters but not as much anymore-it almost seems like new theaters can't even compete with this one)

Yeah In Albu nothing comes close its does about 3 times business of closest, it is a top 20 location in NA

Don't forget Irvine Spectrum. 

I'm in shock. But Southgate was just as hot for FF6 as Long Beach I will admit. But I never thought that it would make it into a weekly top anything for the nation, lol.

Wasnt' forgeting IS weekend  FF6 it was nowhere near Southgate BO and under LB26

Didn't know that it is considered one theater of 30 screens. When booking tickets, we get options for Burbank 16, Burbank 8 and Burbank 6. They are all in different buildings.

Edited by grim22

Wasnt' forgeting IS weekend  FF6 it was nowhere near Southgate BO and under LB26

Oh I know. I meant that SG beat it regardless of the movie. I think STID and EPIC were probably the hottest tickets at IS.  F6 didn't do good there at all.