#ED

Wknd Est: Purge - 36.6M; FF6 - 19.7M; NYSM - 19.5M; Intern - 18.1M; Epic - 12.1M; STiD- 11.7M;

• Founder / Operator

A preview for next week:

Telemachos: Good-bye you under-predictors. My hopes and dreams travel with you.

firedeep: It’ll be a bomb. The trolls will kill it.

Telemachos: How? It’ll be a god to them.

iTz OnLy ED: What if a film dreamed of becoming something bigger than tracking intended? What if a film aspired to something greater?

NEXT WEEK

Gopher: I was at the advanced showing! I know how Snyder did!

ShawnMR: You’re the answer, MoS. You’re the answer to if online buzz equals mainstream buzz.

iTz OnLy ED: Can’t I keep on pretending it’s just online buzz?

ShawnMR: It has more than online buzz. I have to believe the film was sent here for a reason, and even if it takes the rest of your summer, you owe it to yourself to find out how good the movie is.

grim22: How do you predict a movie that’s spent a lifetime with good tracking? With some tweets, it’s the best film of the year. For others, a disappointment; it doesn’t quite fit in.

Telemachos: It will give the moviegoers of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race in line; it will sell out, there will be spillover. But in time, they will join it in the sun. In time, it will accomplish 400M, a wonder.

From the BOXOFFICE FORUMS

Creator of MONDAY NUMBERS THREAD and STAR TREK INTO FLOPNESS: WHAT WENT WRONG?

BKB: You think MAN OF STEEL is good? People will save their money for THOR 2!!

And studio WARNER BROS.

Distributors of THE GREAT GATSBY and INCEPTION

iTz OnLy ED: My friends believed that if I really went to see Man of Steel, I’d reject it. They were convinced that the film was crap. What do you think?

grim22: What’s the S stand for?

iTz OnLy ED: It’s not an S. On my predicts it means “June record.”

grim22: Well, here it’s just an $. How about Big Mon-

Nikki: Not a record!

iTz OnLy ED: Excuse me.

MAN OF STEEL WEEKEND NUMBERS

JUNE 14

I'm in love with this post. Second what Tele said.

• Like 2

hope not but it probably will

Well, for Fast 6 to be behind it on Thursday only to get ahead, albeit slightly, on Friday is arguably more suggestive that Fast will beat it for the weekend a la Iron Man vs Gatsby. But I haven't the slightest fucking idea.

Edited by Jay Beezy

Even if FF6 beats

nysm still has the 2nd biggest per screen average # :wub:  only behind The Purge 

Seeing 'To the wonder' in couple of hours

Edited by Leyla